Firefighters quickly got a fire under control after the flames spread from the chimney to the rest of the house.
The fire started just before 10 p.m. Tuesday on the 1200 block of Liberty Lane in Pueblo. Officials believe it originated in the chimney.
At this time, the extent of damage is unknown. It's also unknown if the family living at the residence will be displaced.
We are working to get more information.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.