Locally heavy rain will remain possible overnight, with any showers and storms. Areas likely to see additional heavy rain will likely be east of I-25 and along HWY 50 from Canon City eastward. Remember, a Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through 6pm Wednesday, where another day of thunderstorms is possible. Head to the KKTV 11 Weather Tab for more information on the forecast for Wednesday and beyond.
The FDA has issued a massive beef recall because of potential E. coli contamination.
The affected products will have "EST.208A" inside the USDA mark of inspection.
The potentially contaminated meat was produced on July 18, 2013 and shipped in 40 to 60 pound cases to retailers, wholesalers and food service distributors across the county.
The following products are subject to recall:
- 10 lb. chub of “National Beef” 93/ 7 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 0707
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureSource” 80/20 Fine Ground Chuck, Product Code 7031
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureSource” 85/15 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 7054
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureSource” 90/10 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 7344
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureSource” 93/ 7 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 7004
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureWell 80/20 Fine Ground Chuck, Product Code 7484
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureWell” 85/15 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 7454
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureWell” 90/10 Fine Ground Sirloin, Product Code 7577
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureWell” 93/7 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 7404
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus