The results of an autopsy of a Pueblo toddler, who was poisoned earlier this week, are in and they indicate he died from drinking a toxic cleaning solution.
The Pueblo County Coroner says 13 month-old Edwin Alexander Reed died after drinking Armor All Quicksilver Wheel Cleaner.
The company asked retailers to pull it off their shelves in 1997 after a 3 year-old girl died from drinking it.
A less toxic version was put out several months after the recall.
The boy was rushed to the hopsital Tuesday where he was later pronounced dead.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.