A two-month-old Colorado Springs girl is out of the hospital after being treated for alcohol poisoning.
Kristina Delaroche and her mother were dropped off at Memorial Hospital on Sunday, when the baby reportedly registered a blood-alcohol content of point-364.
That's more than four times the legal limit for an adult driver.
The child's mother now says she accidentally gave the girl vodka, because she thought liquid in a water bottle WAS water -- and mixed formula with it.
Nineteen-year-old Sarah Smith says her boyfriend, Ryan Delaroche, put vodka inside, but NOT to hurt the girl.
Smith says she didn't think to smell what was in that bottle before mixing the formula.
Both parents insist they'd never intentionally do anything to hurt their daughter.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.