Crew are mopping up what is the second fire this week that was started in a chimney.
The fire at 6356 Ashcroft Drive, near Academy and Dublin, quickly moved into the walls, but crews were able to knock it down.
No one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.