Authorities say a propane explosion burned a home and started a grass fire east of Colorado Springs near Ramah.
El Paso County Sheriff's Lieutenant Cliff Northam said the fire also burned a barn and grew to 80 acres before firefighters arrived just before midnight last night. No injuries were reported.
Firefighters from Calhan, Peyton, and Tri-County fought the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.