A 911 call from last week's explosion of a hotel in Western Colorado has been released.
The explosion happened at the Electric Mountain Lodge near Paonia last Saturday.
The explosion leveled the whole building and killed 3 children whose bodies were found earlier this week.
At least 16 people were injured, several seriously with many still in the hospital.
There's still no official determination of the cause but propane is highly suspected.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.