Clean-up is underway at the fraternity house where CSU sophomore Samantha Spady died in September.
About 500 people showed up to clear out the house of former fraternity Sigma Pi.
Spady's body was found there after she died of alcohol poisoning, causing a shutdown of the fraternity.
A local church plans to turn the building into apartments and a new community center.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.