Top Entertainment Stories
David Bowie Dies At 69
- He was known for hits like, "Space Oddity," ''Changes," and "Under Pressure." David Bowie has died following a battle with cancer.
'Awakenings' author, neurologist Oliver Sacks dies at 82
- An author and neurologist who explored the wonders of the human brain in books like "Awakenings" has died. Dr. Oliver Sacks was 82.
Horror master Wes Craven dies at 76
- Wes Craven, whose "Nightmare on Elm Street" and "Scream" movies made him one of the most recognizable names in the horror film genre, has died. He was 76.
Documents: Bill Cosby Said He Got Drugs To Give Women For Sex
- Bill Cosby admitted in a 2005 deposition that he obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with. He admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman.
Lack of Snow Hampers Filming Of Tarantino Movie In Telluride
- Warm weather and low snowfall have been hampering the filming of Quentin Tarantino's latest film in Telluride, Colorado.
Police: Paparazzi at Bruce Jenner crash weren't chasing him
- Authorities say paparazzi were following Bruce Jenner when he became involved in a four-vehicle crash in Malibu that killed a woman, but there's no indication he was being chased.
Elton John, David Furnish marry in England
- Entertainer Elton John and longtime mate David Furnish have officially converted their civil partnership into a marriage.
Festival of Lights
- The 30th Annual Festival of Light parade took place in downtown Colorado Springs Saturday night. We've posted video of the parade in case you missed it. It will also be rebroadcast Christmas morning.
Movie expected to be boon for western Colorado
- Writer-director Quentin Tarantino's next film is going to be shot in Colorado. State officials say western Colorado businesses will probably get a significant share of the $9.3 million in vendor spending the project is expected to generate.
Joan Rivers in Hospital Friday
- Joan Rivers is in a New York City hospital, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
More Top Entertainment Stories