- Over a month ago, the city of Colorado Springs started looking into outsourcing IT jobs. We're told anytime outside firms and people are brought into an area with sensitive information, there will be concerns.
- Target said Wednesday that investigators have found that hackers stole credentials from a vendor to access the retailer's systems and pilfer about 40 million debit and credit card numbers as well as personal information for another 70 million people.
- Sen. Charles Schumer says new legislation proposed in the name of a New York City boy who disappeared from his school and was found dead three months later would fund voluntary tracking devices for children who have autism.
- A new Princeton University study makes a bold prediction that the social media giant Facebook will lose 80 percent of its users -- up to 952 million people -- over the next three years.
- Anyone who’s ever owned a cat has probably wondered if their pet thinks of them as another cat. It turns out they do, albeit a clumsy, overgrown oaf of a cat, according to a British biologist.