A school in Loveland plans normal operations Wednesday, but it will make sure the air is clear first
More than 50 students and teachers became ill at Winona Elementary School Tuesday, saying they felt dizzy and nauseated.
Why- is still a mystery.
Investigators say they didn't find any sign of carbon monoxide, the first suspected cause. But they also say the doors and windows at the school had been opened so the gas could have dissipated before they got there.
No one became seriously ill. Everyone who felt sick was checked out at local hospitals and then released.