KKTV 11 News | Colorado Springs, Pueblo | 11 For Health

Still A Mystery: Why Dozens Were Sickened At Loveland School

By: KKTV News Email
By: KKTV News Email

A school in Loveland plans normal operations Wednesday, but it will make sure the air is clear first

More than 50 students and teachers became ill at Winona Elementary School Tuesday, saying they felt dizzy and nauseated.

Why- is still a mystery.

Investigators say they didn't find any sign of carbon monoxide, the first suspected cause. But they also say the doors and windows at the school had been opened so the gas could have dissipated before they got there.

No one became seriously ill. Everyone who felt sick was checked out at local hospitals and then released.


KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.

If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.

powered by Disqus
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 121609909