A new report and a resulting bill regarding Nalgene bottles has some people worried about their health effects.
The study claims a chemical compound called bis-phenol A or BPA, commonly found in plastic bottles can be toxic if it leaks into food or drink.
However, Steven Hentges from the American Chemistry Council says
"the level of BPA that we are exposed to are far, far below any level that could possibly be harmful."
The study was done in animals, not humans.
A New York senator is expected to introduce a bill banning BPA in children's products and food containers on April 21.
Wal-Mart say they've started removing the affected bottles from their shelves.