Woman Kidnapped from Bar and Sexually Assaulted

By: KKTV 11 News Email
By: KKTV 11 News Email

Pueblo police say 32-year-old Jess Carrillo dragged a woman from a bar in Pueblo Saturday morning. PPD said Carrillo took the woman to his house, where he sexually assaulted her.

After the victim was assaulted, she was able to escape once Carrillo passed out, according to police.

The victim ran into the street where she was able to yell for help. Police say some passers-by noticed the woman and called 911.

Police arrested Carrillo on an outstanding warrant for kidnapping. He is now being held in the Pueblo County jail on the first warrant, along with kidnapping and sexual assault charges from this incident. Carrillo is being held on a $150,000 bond.

• by bill on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:08 PM
    @james...you're right about most people being able to get bond. That is provided for in the eighth amendment to the constitution ... only capital crimes do not qualify for bond. I wasn't trying to hammer on you. Just wanted to clarify. @outlaw6 ... i agree about the judges' obvious insanity ... just doesn't make sense when you are an elected official.
  • by james on Jan 25, 2011 at 09:43 AM
    @really? You're kidding right? You bad mouthing me makes you a better person? You reading every article I comment on must mean you have to much time on your hands. You tell me to get a life? Wow..amazing...sounds like you need a life bud..I think you all are morons...then I go about my day..I don't sit around worrying about people..so you get a life..I'm gonna do what I want..loser@ the other moron...I said everyone gets bond moron...EVEN MOST MURDERERS..so smart guy do you know what MOST means? Jesus you guys try so hard and fail...
  • by outlaw6 Location: co spgs on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:51 AM
    My, my. It seems we have a bunch of lawyers on the case. How about we quit the bickering and let the justice system do its thing? Jac, you certainly stirred up a hornet's nest with your inquiry. And a valid inquiry, at that. Last I checked, our justice system is based on the premise of innocent until proven guilty, carol. Not the other way around, as you would have it. But back to jac's question, since this guy already had an outstanding warrant against him, I do have to wonder what insanity possessed the judge to allow bond. Fire away.
  • by Wrong again James Location: Colorado Springs on Jan 24, 2011 at 09:04 PM
    @James-if you weren't so full of yourself, you'd go back and re-read what you've written. You just told Bill that you were well aware of how the bond proceedings work and then you go on to say that 99% of the crimes will have a bond??? But didn't you say on 1/23 at 2:35 pm to Jac that "everyone gets bond moron". Ummmm....doesn't that contradict what you just told Bill?????????? You say that everyone gets bail then you now tell us that 99% get it...doesn't that leave 1% unable to get bail, making your two statements inconsistent?? Just saying...
  • by Really? Location: Pueblo on Jan 24, 2011 at 08:59 PM
    @James...I think you need to get a life. All we ever see on every single comment section of any news articles is YOUR bad mouth bashing everyone. Really, you need to get a life. Maybe get out the house more often?? You brag to everyone about how much you think you know but we all know that you're not that smart. If you were, rather than be on every article giving your two cents, you'd be working at a real job and helping others:o) Not being on here and driving everyone's comments to your point of view or how YOU think everyone should think. It's getting really old. In all seriousness, please go and mingle at a bookstore or library, somewhere that will give you a better perspective on life. I'm worried about all of your hostility you spout out. It's just not healthy James.
  • by james on Jan 24, 2011 at 06:44 PM
    @ bill...I'm well aware of how the bond proceedings work...I was simply telling these people that 99% of crimes will have a bond...only if a person has proven themselves to be a flight risk ie they have tons of money and could escape the country....or a crime so heinous...first degree murder...they will get a bond...all these morons are convicting people and wanting them put to death...they are just morons and should move to the middle east where they still chop peoples hands off for stealing bread..I would hate to see on of them in the wrong place at the wrong time...and be pointed out as a suspect for something they didn't do...then they could rot in jail as they say til they are proven innocent.
  • by bill on Jan 24, 2011 at 04:28 PM
    @james Bond is not a right. Not everyone is entitled to bond. A judge has the ultimate decision on bond and can withhold it if he or she decides the crime is bad enough or the person committing the crime is liable to do the same crime if released or a flight risk from justice. They usually just set it so high that no bondsman wants to fork out the cash due to the risk.
  • by james on Jan 24, 2011 at 02:27 PM
    @richele...lol...oh wow...now you just made yourself out to look like a major fool...my mom is dead....has been so for years.(Yes I'm sure she would be disappointed)..that's not my mom...that person is just talking smack to me haha...and you also look quite dumb because everything we said is relevant...what is relevant to you richele? God or something??...haha...moron
  • by richele Location: pueblo on Jan 24, 2011 at 11:37 AM
    James, your the moron. James mom, aren't you embarressed to have raised such a disrespectful jerk? I would't openly admit that relation.There is not one comment on this story that is even relevant or half way intelletual. Get a life people.
  • by james on Jan 24, 2011 at 09:40 AM
    Ugh....I hate bickering with morons...K you're dumb...I have never once said I don't see your point of view...I have just simply stated what the law is....but unlike most things in america...a few bad apples don't get to ruin this for the rest of the united states...so...write your congressman if you're so concerned...until then you just sound stupid and not knowing...good job on accusing me of being a criminal...that's because people who stick up for the falsely accused must all be criminals themselves huh? Dumb da da da dumb
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 114449574 - kktv.com/a?a=114449574