Walgreens Robbery Suspect On The Loose

Colorado Springs police say an armed crook got away with cash after robbing a Walgreens.

Officers tell us it happened a little before 3 a.m. Monday at the Walgreens on Dublin and Union.

Witnesses say the suspect had a gun and was last seen running out of the store. He's described as a white man, in his early 20's 6'1" tall and about 240 pounds.

If you know anything about this, you're asked to call Crime Stoppers at 634-STOP.

• by @Be Careful on Feb 15, 2011 at 08:13 AM
    That's why I get my gas on the base! It's scary! That and lots of card skimming going on.
  • by Great on Feb 14, 2011 at 06:47 PM
    I was going to go to that walgreens tonight when I get off work @ 1030pm to get my sons medicine...might reconsider that now!!
  • by Be careful on Feb 14, 2011 at 02:34 PM
    I'll tell you what else is getting scary. Pumping your own gas at night. You have to be really careful, and I don't care what part of town you are in. I have had 2 instances where I am watching the pump and had people sneak up on me. They were just asking for change but if they were robbers just thank how vulnerable you are while pumping gas. Eeven while pumping gas in daylight watch out for people approaching you. These are dangerous times all over the city!
  • by WOW on Feb 14, 2011 at 01:03 PM
    Crime doesn't have a certain side of town. People with lots of money that live in the broadmore area get robbed. Crime doesn't have a color, race, or ethnic background either. There are certain areas of town that are notorious for crime. Look at Shelton and Fountain for example. Murrey and oh just about anywhere on murrey.
  • by john Location: springs on Feb 14, 2011 at 12:17 PM
    to people think thats its jus the south. if you were a criminal you wouldnt want to rob anyone in your neigbhorhood or anyone dosent have any money so you go up north to scout it out so its just not down south people up north should be more cautious
  • by Big Dog Location: springs on Feb 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM
    truthful voice, ur lucky u didnt put your real name in the comment otherwise id look u up and come slap u myself for saying something like that.
  • by Heather Location: 80918 on Feb 14, 2011 at 11:38 AM
    I have gone to this Walgreens during the night quite a few times to get my son medicine over the years. Scary.
  • by Jenn Location: CO Springs on Feb 14, 2011 at 11:12 AM
    Great bad. I'll be shopping there in broad daylight now. Seems like a lot of Walgreen's are being hit.
  • by Seriously? on Feb 14, 2011 at 10:10 AM
    @TruthfulVoice…you are definitely one of those people that the rest of us would like to reach out and smack, just for being ignorant. I don’t think it’ll help but it would make us feel better.
  • by Non-hater on Feb 14, 2011 at 09:57 AM
    TruthfulVoice... Where would those upstanding people be?It was North Academy story that got robbed. Get over your self. People in Co. Spgs are just that, PEOPLE, north or south. In fact, it's probably someone from your own area that robbed that store. There is no dividing line in the springs, we are all great citizens... who needs you for a neighbor. a-hole, just shows you the caliber of people in the "north" end of Academy. I;ll pray for you... you need it. Hope
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 116154154 - kktv.com/a?a=116154154