Officials Search For More Suspects In String of Black Forest Robberies

Three people have been arrested in connection with a string of burglaries in Black Forest, including the case of the stolen urn. Now two more arrest warrants have been issued in the case and officials think they have some new leads.

Police previously arrested 34-year-old Damon Brimer, 23-year-old Jeremy Farr and 29-year-old Scott Farr for two burglaries on January 9. Now, arrest warrants has been issued for Nicole Y. Mobley and Sergio Rivera.

Following an investigation into the January 9 burglaries that, along with guns, jewelry, coins, electronic equipment, power tools, stamp collections, and credit cards, resulted in an urn being stolen.

While investigators say many stolen items were found during searches of two homes in the Cimarron Hills area on January 20, the whereabouts of the urn, containing the ashes of a Bill Herrle's wife, remains missing. Herrle is still hoping that the urn will be found, and officials are now saying Rivera is believed to be the last person known to be in possession of that stolen urn.

"That's the one thing I'm really looking for. I really don't care about the other things," said Bob Herrle.

Herrle got his hopes up earlier this month when a camera bag showed up at the Trinity Church of Nazarene with a note inside apologizing for taking the missing urn.

But when investigators opened the bag, nothing was inside and they fear the urn might have been stolen a second time.

Farr was arrested on January 19 and faces multiple charges in this case.

Scott Farr has been charged with Intimidation of a Witness and is being held at the Criminal Justice Center on a $50,000 bond.

Brimer is being charged with 2 counts of Second Degree Burglary, Aggravated Motor Vehicle Theft, Identity Theft, and Possession of a Weapon by a Previous Offender. He is being held at the El Paso County Criminal Justice Center on a $10,000 bond as well as a $4000 bond on an unrelated warrant for Failure to Comply on a Possession of a Schedule II charge.

Mobley is being charged with 2nd Degree Burglary, a class 3 felony; and Theft by Receiving, a class 2 misdemeanor. Mobley is described as a 20-year-old white female with brown hair.

Rivera has been charged with Abuse of a Corpse, and Theft. Both charges are class 2 misdemeanors. Rivera is described as a 31-year-old Hispanic male, 5'10" tall, 196 lbs., with brown hair and eyes.

This is an ongoing investigation and any additional information will be released as it becomes available. If anyone has information regarding this case or the location of the urn, please contact the Sheriff’s Office at 719-390-5555 or call Crime Stoppers at 719-634-STOP.

To read more on this story, click on the Related Stories links below.

• by Christina Location: Widefield on Feb 7, 2011 at 05:28 PM
    I recenlty read a post of a friends FB.. The woman who stated it stated it very well, she said to think about a cook, if the cook had been a cook there whole life but then wanted to become a carpenter,they would need the right training, support, tools etc to do so, you cannot just expect that over night they become a carpenter, nor can you expect for people who have fallen off track to jump back on without assistance. Friend is right people make mistakes, is it ok, no its not, and that is why we have a law enforcement system, so let them handle it.. As for Mr Herrle I to am sorry and do sincerly hope you get the urn back, what a valauable thing to lose, as for everyone else involved I am sure they have gotten back most things, and hopefully have insurance for what they have not, plus the guilty parties have been charged what more could you ask for.. dl go play on the highway..:-)
  • by friend on Feb 4, 2011 at 02:31 PM
    Bl...pay attention to the posting you IDIOT! I did not say anything about you don't know their anything, IDIOT!!!!! I was clearly pointing out reasoning to the situation. And the one thing of my posting to be true was you would find a way to twist my words & TRY & make me look bad. At the end of the day, I know the great things I have done for my family & for the community. I am not a criminal nor do I participate in criminal activity. I was just giving some insight to the people being charged. I'm sure you must have gotten thrown out of a lot of classes for not paying attention, because clearly that seems to be a problem for you. And I would never counsel you in anything, I help people who want help & can see their poblems, you definitely have some issues, I hope you work though them. Even another person on here, adrian, posted something about your insanity. And had something like this happened to me, I would be devestated, but as mad, angry, hurt, sad, etc. That I would be I would still be open for some reasoning, to move on with my life and to be able to one day forgive. Forgiveness is the key to life. Without it what do we have? A whole bunch of hate and angry, insanepeple like yourself. You need to go to church & see God!
  • by bl Location: cos on Feb 4, 2011 at 01:25 AM
    @ friend and U dont know there blah, blah, blah..... Al I can say after reading your post is that for one...If I had a problem I wouldn't want you as my counselor!! I think i would fuel my problem just to forget about everything you talked about. Both of you are IDIOTS!!!! If this were to happen to you.....well I know you would be singing a different song. It was just a shame that they didn't go into someone's house while they were home and armed. @ "U dont know their life until u lived it".... You are a true idiot!! It is people like you that makes it easier for me to turn my nose up at.......Man, IDIOTS!!!!!!!! All the guys are scum and should be treated like it. They deserve it for what they have done. Everybody has an excuse when it doesn't happen to them but until it does........then they want to get angry!!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!!!
  • by U dont know there life untill u had to live it. Location: the other side, where the grass aint green on Feb 1, 2011 at 12:49 PM
    bl u are the idiot, you have no idea who they are,how loyal friends they are, what there life has been like uv never been in the situations that u have to do to survive, u have no right to judge them cause if they asked you for help to have a better life you would turn ur nose up at them, u would rater see them in the hood doin stuff they dont want to be doing rather than see them in ur comunity and help them and deal with the problem, and u want to talk bout being .."holier than thou" look in the mirror snob. Sincerly and Truthfully U dont know there life untill u live it. p.s. "Knowsthetruth" you need to shut ur mouth, a snitch is easy to find.
  • by friend on Jan 30, 2011 at 10:52 PM
    @ bl... I would like to start out by saying you seemed to have calmed down since your first posting. Let me also point out that I was not making excuses, I was pointing out reasons. I do not justify what they have done, and not everyone is my friend. Just damon! But as for all of them, they are all drug addicts! I am a drug & alcohol counselor, & the sooner society realizes that addiction is a disease, the easier it will be for people to get help. I will not point out all the facts of addiction, because I am sure you will find a way to twist my words and make myself and everyone look bad. As for the suspects, people are going to think what they will of them, that is the purpose of this news broadcast, and for all the commnt postings. I just wanted to shed some insight to the suspects. To Mr. Herrle, I am truely sorry for what you are going through. I will continue to search for any information I can leading to the return of your wife's urn. I AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT YOU MUST BE GOING THROUGH!!! I really hope it is retured safely. I know it was left at the church in hopes to be returned, but must have been taken a second time. Thank you als news 11 for the oppurtunity for being able to post more facts on this story. Bl, I will be waiting on more from you!!!!!!
  • by Adrian Location: Colorado springs on Jan 30, 2011 at 10:44 PM
    @ friend I think that you actually sincere and not an idiot @bl first off calm down your anger astounds me it's people like you that take a horrible situation and make it worst yes these people were very wrong and did a horrible thing but overdose get a life that's a little extreme I can suggest a good psychologist if you need anger management
  • by bl Location: cos on Jan 29, 2011 at 11:59 PM
    @friend....."certain lines should not be crossed"???????? Tell that to your idiot friends behind the glass when you go visit them in jail. All you did when you made your first comment was try to give us all an excuse on why they did what they did. Your feelings got a little hurt cause the truth hurts! Again, "hence" the word.....IDIOTS!!!!!!!! Ohh yeah.."holier than thou"....GET REAL!!!!!!!!!
  • by friend on Jan 29, 2011 at 03:42 PM
    Bl? I am not going to get in an internet war with you on the news. Pay attention to all that was said by me. I clearly believe what they did was wrong. I also believe they should be punished. So read it again & rethink who is the real idiot, me or you?!?!?!?! And for the record, I do not use drugs. Clearly, some of the people charged in this so, hence the possession charges. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, you are definitely entitled to that. But get all the facts before you start thinking you are holier than thou. I am thankful to the news station for telling the story and for allowing people to post these comments, but some people I see on this story and others, take their comments to the extreme just have a word in. Please be grown & mature with all of your postings people. I'm sure all parties involved, the victims as well would agree there comes a point when certain lines should not be crossed. Thank you!
  • by bl Location: cos on Jan 29, 2011 at 12:43 AM
    @ friend.... You Idiot!!!!!!! You are just as guilty as all the rest of these guys. These guys are trash and deserve punishment!!!!!!! you said "I am sure they did not go into the house with plans to take the urn"?? YOU IDIOT!!!! They should have not been in that house or any of the other houses in the first place know matter what state of mind they were in you IDIOT. Where is a over dose when you need one. friend....you are an IDIOT and so are all of your so called friends... you addicted junkie!!!!!!!!!! Punish them all to the fullest.
  • by friend on Jan 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM
    Oh yeah, and "knowsthetruth" you should know who took the ashes & where they are since you know so much, and return them.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 114586264 - kktv.com/a?a=114586264