Police Arrest Man For Would-Be Bank Robbery

Colorado Springs police have arrested the man they say attempted an armed bank robbery Friday morning.

Police say the attempted robbery happened at Colorado Capital Bank at 2 Cascade Avenue in Colorado Springs. He was armed with a handgun.

Sgt. Steve Noblitt with CSPD tells 11 News that the would-be crook actually got spooked in the middle of trying to rob the bank, and ran out. Witnesses say the man was last seen running away north of the bank. He did not get away with any cash, according police.

On Tuesday, police arrested Aaron Rasco.

Stay with 11 News and KKTV.com for the latest.

• by sk8rpink Location: cs on Apr 5, 2011 at 08:17 PM
    I know for a fact he turned himself in I talked to him at 4:oo am before he did it!! Aaron does have a good heart, is capable of loving,and I know he would not steal from his real friends I also know he don't swing ur way Justin u lowlife i KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, TRUST so dream on lowlife As for all u other haters peel off who hasn't made a stupid, dumb mistake?
  • by Justin Location: Dntn on Feb 7, 2011 at 01:37 PM
    hah he is an idiot. yea he's been selling meth and weed at acacia park, he came out the closet a few weeks ago to me but he's still a cool guy just dumb. lol. nah it sucks that happened though but hes an IDIOT
  • by mark Location: cs on Feb 7, 2011 at 07:18 AM
    The fact that this kid had any affect on his crime. He choose to make an attempt to rob a bank and could have been the cause of innocent bystanders. Anyone who uses a gun to commit a crime is a punk and a threat to society. No one was ragging on him...its fact...he could have been the pope and i would still feel the same so why show him any remorse...better yet if you knew that he was so troubled where were you at when all this was happening
  • by cj Location: col sp on Feb 1, 2011 at 12:04 AM
    Im going with James on this...did ya all read the story on 5 black guys robbing a guy for FIREWOOD?? what morons. I was dumb at one time spent time locked up and man there were 20 blacks to every two whites.i was so scared i will never go back.if you look at our schools which race causes more violence in schools? blacks.this is y i live in a small town where our school has 1 black person and maybe two fights a month thats a maybe! when my kids were in springs and went to these schools there are fights everyday and its usually other races. why? dont know. dont care. and i do know all of this for a fact . worked in public schools for yrs.
  • by jaz Location: cs on Jan 31, 2011 at 11:39 PM
    they did not arrest him on tues. he turned himself in on monday morning
  • by jazmin Location: cs on Jan 31, 2011 at 11:24 PM
    Mayb if any of you REALLY knew him... you would think a lot different... this is my son... he has autism .. doesnt make it right for him to do what he did and what he has been doing.. so before you bag on someone really KNOW who they are... cause you only know the outside of him... I know his heart.. he loves his family, would NEVER steal from his family, maybe from u he will... but HE means a lot to all of us... thankyou...
  • by jazmin Location: cs on Jan 31, 2011 at 11:20 PM
    is this the big fat brittny that went to school with him.. cause thats the only brittny he knows... and david u r also a scum bag.. whatcha doing in acacia park too?
  • by David on Jan 27, 2011 at 07:53 AM
    Glad he's locked up. Give him 20 years. This scum bag guy has been dealing meth and weed at Acacia Park for 4 years too. Adios, idiota!
  • by james on Jan 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM
    One more thing...why is everyone so mad about what I said...I just stated simple facts that anyone can find...I didn't say all black people are bad...I just said that they commit more crime on a percentage basis...would you be mad if I said the ocean was full of water...so @ anonymous...it doesn't sound like you have much tolerance
  • by james on Jan 26, 2011 at 10:10 AM
    @ brittany H.....I still make more money than you....@ anonymous...go for it....just don't hide behind that screen name bud...slander is illegal...and I highly doubt you know any facts...
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 114364234 - kktv.com/a?a=114364234