Police Need Help In Identifying Robbery Suspect

Colorado Springs police are asking for your help in identifying a robbery suspect.

The pictures are taken from surveillance video of the Dairy Queen at 315 W. Fillmore back on October 9, 2010.

Police say the suspect entered the Dairy Queen and demanded money from the cashier at gunpoint.

The suspect then took the cash given to him by the employee and fled the area.

Anyone with information about the robbery and/or the identity of the suspect is urged to call police at 719-444-7000 or they can remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers at 719-634-STOP.

• by anonymous on Dec 24, 2010 at 05:42 PM
    Looks like michael dawson of cosprings. Templeton gap rd
  • by anonymous on Dec 24, 2010 at 01:30 PM
    Looks like michael dawson of cosprings. Templeton gap rd
  • by Dominic Location: Springs on Dec 23, 2010 at 01:39 PM
    @ MO- It's "You're Stupid", not your stupid. Bad timing. Just saying.
  • by Mo Location: Colorado springs on Dec 23, 2010 at 08:53 AM
    THis Is to James. Your Stupid!!! I work at that dairy queen and some one could of got hurt that day... He wasnt struggling hes worthless, robbing a dairy queen in the middle of the day. They ask for help to get people like that off the street. its not that hard to find a job.. I thank GOD that none of my employees got hurt! im happy that they do this, so some one can try to help.
  • by The Man Location: Colorado Springs on Dec 22, 2010 at 09:17 PM
    @ James... James you must be an ex-con. Why not help? If you don't want to help thats fine, but don't act like an inmate you idiot.
  • by Anonymous on Dec 22, 2010 at 08:55 PM
    From the small picture I see I think it's one of the Backstreet boys.For people in the real world you should be able to click on the picture to enlarge.
  • by James Location: colo sprgs on Dec 22, 2010 at 07:35 PM
    We don't get paid to solve crimes, or help the police arrest struggling people. So don't ask the public to help the government with anything...
  • by Anonymous on Dec 22, 2010 at 06:43 PM
    I'm not computer literate and don't know how to enlarge my screen. Please enlarge the picture.
  • by Terry Location: colorado springs on Dec 22, 2010 at 05:56 PM
    Ed....enlarge your computer monitor screen size and you will get a good look at these suspects. I enlarged my screen x400
  • by Brad Location: springs on Dec 22, 2010 at 05:15 PM
    I'm with Ed. The picture is way too small to see.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 112347214 - kktv.com/a?a=112347214