Man Found Naked Inside Neighbor's Home

A man is arrested after police say he was naked inside his neighbor's house.

Police say 54-year-old Ronald Eugene Miller got into the house through an unlocked front door. He reportedly took off when the homeowner confronted him.

It happened two weeks ago around 10:30 p.m. in Highlands Ranch.

Miller is facing first degree criminal trespass. He bonded out of jail on a $3,000 bond.

Detectives are asking anyone who has information about additional incidents, or any inappropriate conduct by Ronald Miller, to call the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office, Detective Chris Stadler 303-784-7841.

• by G Location: Unit on Jul 1, 2011 at 08:39 AM
    I know that guy... he works at Toys R Us in the Lego department. He always smells like B.O. when I go and buy my Legos. Hopefully they fire him because of this and they get someone that doesn't smell.
  • by RLC Location: Sterling, Kansas on Jun 29, 2011 at 08:40 AM
    Sometimes I am pretty dopey when I wake up in the middle of the night, but I usually have at least my shorts on, even if it's hot in the bedroom. Sleep walking? Maybe he was a bit boozed up? We live in the country so I might end up in the barn in the middle of the night. Retired old dude in Kansas
  • by Anonymous on Jun 29, 2011 at 07:55 AM
    Maybe it was the heat?
  • by Jim Location: C/S on Jun 28, 2011 at 08:42 PM
    Keep your doors locked and nude people will not enter!
  • by BJ on Jun 28, 2011 at 03:38 PM
    It only took 2 weeks to decide to arrest a man for naked tresspass? I guess the neighbor couldn't decide whether or not he(she?) liked what he saw!
  • by bobby Location: suckorado on Jun 28, 2011 at 02:07 PM
    I cant wait to get out of this crazy f'd up state! And nevvvvver coming back!
  • by b pride Location: hood on Jun 28, 2011 at 02:07 PM
    So all these racist white inbreds, how many whites just in the last month does this make criminals vs blacks. Black power and this pervert proves how nasty white people are
  • by Mulligans on Jun 28, 2011 at 01:33 PM
    I'd have shot him.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 124669194 - kktv.com/a?a=124669194