Cops Looking For Man Who Allegedly Sexually Assaulted 4-Year-Old

The Colorado Springs Police Department is looking for a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a 4-year-old child.

In early February, the Colorado Springs Police Department began an investigation into 66-year-old Ronald Reed for allegedly sexually assaulting a 4-year-old child.

An arrest warrant for sexual assault on a child and indecent exposure has been issued for Reed, a resident of Colorado Springs. Police are still looking for Reed. He's described as a white male, 5’8’’tall, weighing 160 lbs, with green eyes and gray hair.

If anyone knows where he is they are encouraged to call police at 719-444-7000. If you would like to remain anonymous you can call Crime-stoppers at 719-634-STOP (7867) or you can simply text CSPD and your tip to 847411 (TIP411).

• by ExtremelyMadHornet on Mar 30, 2011 at 12:17 PM
    How can you get this story refreshed so it's on the news again? I'm thinking of making some "wanted" posters of this "alleged" loser and posting it on every light pole in CS!!
      by Anonymous on Jun 17, 2011 at 10:01 PM in reply to ExtremelyMadHornet
      That is a fantastic idea! He is still out there. Who knows how many more lives he is damaging. I hope the judge feels bad for only giving him 12 years. It is taking more than that for me to get over what he did to me and i know its going to be a lot longer. Why is it okay for him to be free when I'm still dealing with the effects his decision? Is that fair?
  • by VeryMadHornet on Feb 27, 2011 at 04:16 PM
    Just catch this human garbage so we can get on with our lives!! Look at his "did I do something wrong" face....he's begging to rot in prison.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 27, 2011 at 11:44 AM
    Im affraid if I see this low life on the streets, that i just might have to take matters into my own hands.the only problem is that i would end up in prison myself,and i love my feedom. this trash is being allowed to walk amongest looking for his next victim. how can we feel safe in this city?
  • by MaddestHornet on Feb 27, 2011 at 09:58 AM
    One last thing...if the released pedophiles have to be registered, what happens with they become "homeless"?
  • by MaddestHonet on Feb 27, 2011 at 09:56 AM
    And why the heck is Colorado Springs getting all the released pedophiles????? KKTV should open that idea wide open!!!!!!!!!!!
  • by MadderHornet on Feb 27, 2011 at 09:54 AM
    How do we refresh this story to keep it in the news for all to see and not fade away?
  • by MadderHornet on Feb 27, 2011 at 09:53 AM
    If what you two are saying is true...then I'm even more madder at "the system" for failing and not keep society safe from creeps like this!!! I'm so sorry that this pond scum ruined your lives.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 25, 2011 at 10:43 PM
    this man IS a convicted pedophile,and how i know this is because he did this to one of my childern. when this happened i was told by the D.A.that most of his life he has been incarcerated for the same type of charges,and all of them involved children.He should be put in maximum security with the general population with "im a pedophile" tattooed on his forehead and let them have at him. "Make him suffer like his victims did."
  • by Anonymous on Feb 25, 2011 at 05:31 PM
    This is not the first time he has done this! He just got out of prison about 1 1/2 years ago after a 12 year sentence for sexually assaulting me when i was young. I hope he burns in hell.
  • by MadHornet on Feb 25, 2011 at 01:57 PM
    Here's a thought for your gray matter: What's the better punishment for this creep...a comfortable cell with steel bars to protect him...or toss him in the streets where I can find him?
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 116873613 - kktv.com/a?a=116873613