5 Break Into Home; Threaten, Rob Those Inside

Five suspects forced their way inside a home on the southeast side of the Springs early Thursday morning, threatening the occupants inside.

According to police, two suspects robbed the home while another suspect used a handgun to intimidate those inside. Two additional suspects got in a fight with a resident, which ultimately landed the victim in the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Police say the suspects are three Hispanic men and two white women. All of the men are in their 30s, while the ages of the women are unknown.

One man has been described as 5-foot-8, either bald or sporting a shaved head, wearing dark clothing.

The second man is reportedly between 5-foot-10 and 6 feet, hairstyle similar to the first suspect, also wearing dark clothing. No description was available of the third man.

Both women are 5-foot-8 and dark-haired. Police say one woman was thin, while the other has a medium build. One was also wearing dark clothing during the home invasion; the clothing the second woman was wearing is unknown.

The home invasion occurred at the Meadows Mobile Home Park on the 4800 block of Astrozon.

Anyone with information on this incident are asked to contact police, or call Crime Stoppers at 634-STOP to remain anonymous.

• by infantry vet Location: elliciot on Jan 12, 2012 at 06:07 PM
    John Wayne and Mr.X you 2 nailed it EXACTLY, took the words right out of my mouth, I would love for some low to come break in, because Spraying Brain Matter all over my walls would be a Perfect addition to my DECOR. Scum like this need to be sent to Iraq and left there unarmed.
  • by infantry vet Location: elliciot on Jan 12, 2012 at 06:06 PM
  • by John Wayne on Jan 12, 2012 at 01:27 PM
    00 Buckshot 9 Pellet (Flight Control) at 30 feet makes a fist size pattern !!! 00 Buckshot 9 Pellet (regular) patterns at LESS that 18 inches at 30 feet !!! YOU MUST AIM !!! Viet Nam Era Veteran and member of the US Army Pistol Team !!! Qualified EXPERT with every weapon I ever shot !!! Feel free to kick in my door and see how I greet you !!!
  • by mr X Location: se spgs on Jan 12, 2012 at 12:02 PM
    o my,,o my. i hope it never happens,but when you come banging,and trying to break into my place, i PROMISE YOU,,,,that you will leave on a stretcher going to the morgue. some of these f***s just haven't broken into a home like this! say your prayers before entering it'll be the last time you see the lite! nam vet
  • by Bg on Jan 12, 2012 at 11:55 AM
    @ world affairs!!!! Are you kidding me? I really can't say much to you because I really don't think you would understand you have to be a complete idiot to write all that mess!!! maybe its a good thing you stick to mase because guns in the hands of stupid people is never a good idea! I will keep you in my prayers!!!
  • by Now u know on Jan 12, 2012 at 09:33 AM
    A tactical shotgun/18-20in barrel is an ideal home protection weapon. "Point it in the general direction and pull the trigger" is the exact wrong thing to do!? At 15 feet, you will get a 4 inch spray pattern. Most home invasion situations will find you in this range or closer. Please educate yourself before spouting off innaccurate information. CSPD say 95% of home invasions are drug related and almost never just random.
  • by mike Location: colorado springs on Jan 12, 2012 at 09:10 AM
    I suggest getting ADT they have a panic button if you hit the panic button Police are there in literally moments and they come silent so they dont alarm the intruders. I know cause my little one was playing with the keyring and set it off. They were there before we got all the groceries in the house. They were fast. I also have a loaded shotgun in the home an AR and 6 handguns and plenty of ammo so good luck breaking into my home.
  • by Pasos Location: COS on Jan 12, 2012 at 08:59 AM
    I'm with you LS!! I don't take chances with scum like this. I call .40 S & W first, then 911!!
  • by how wrong on Jan 12, 2012 at 08:00 AM
    Both women were Fat. They could barely fit in and out of the door. The whole house shook every time they took a step.
  • by LS Location: CO on Jan 12, 2012 at 07:28 AM
    People need to have a gun in the house just for these special occasions..a shotgun preferred..just point in the general direction and pull trigger..it works real good!! I used it to protect me and my 2 babies one time :)
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 137177448 - kktv.com/a?a=137177448