Consumer Reports Headlines
Consumer Reports: Concerns Over Pain Pills
- FDA approved a new prescription painkiller, and Consumer Reports is now calling for them to reconsider.
Consumer Reports: Finding Good Tech Support
- Consumer Reports is looking into the best places to take your computer to get fixed.
Consumer Reports: Hot Car Danger
- Consumer Reports is looking into technology that tries to prevent kids from dying in hot cars.
Gadgets for your Grill
- With grilling season heating up, all kinds of gadgets promise to take your grill to a new level.
Consumer Reports tested several to see how well they work.
Choose the Right Carry On Luggage
- Flying with a carry-on bag can save you fifty dollars or more per trip.
No wonder sales are up.
Before you buy, Consumer Reports has advice on what features are most important.
Best Ice Cream
- More than 90% of the ice cream we eat, we scoop out at home so Consumer Reports set out to find the best-tasting ice cream in the supermarket.
They focused on America's top-selling flavor. One hint - it's NOT chocolate.
Effective, Non-Toxic Drain Cleaner
- Clogged drains are big business.
We spend $288 million a year on drain cleaners and plenty more on plumbers.
Consumer Reports tested a $20 device that promises to work without caustic chemicals or a costly plumber visit.
Poor-Performing Portable Air Conditioners
- Portable air conditioners sound like an easy solution for cooling a room that can't accommodate a window air conditioner.
But many are returned by unhappy customers so Consumer Reports tested to see if there are some good choices.
Stabbing Death Ruled A Homicide, Two Charged With First-Degree Murder
- Police have ruled the death of a man who was found stabbed in a Colorado Springs home a homicide, and two people have been charged with first-degree murder.
Consumer Reports: Amazon's First Smartphone
- Amazon's first smartphone goes on sale Friday. Consumer Reports got an early version of the phone to test it out.
More Consumer Reports Headlines