Consumer Reports Headlines
New Report Says Your TV Can Track What You Watch
- According to Consumer Reports, new Samsung, LG and Vizio smart TVs can record and share everything that’s viewed.
Spring Cleaning Dangers And Safer Alternatives
- You may be ready to launch into spring cleaning mode. Be careful! Consumer Reports says that some cleaning products contain dangerous ingredients.
Tax Mistakes To Avoid
- We are looking at the biggest mistakes people make when they file their taxes.
Avoiding Pesticides In Fruits And Vegetables
- Consumer Reports looked at pesticide levels in almost 50 fruits and vegetables to determine when buying organic is the safest option.
CT Scans for Concussions
- The number of children rushed to the emergency room because of a head injury has increased dramatically in recent years, according to the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Often children undergo a C-T scan, also known as a CAT scan.
But Consumer Reports cautions in many cases the test isn't needed and can lead to long-term health risks.
11 CFA Investigation: Diapers Can Be Deadly For Pets
- An important warning about a very common item that can be deadly to pets.
Sharing Passwords for Video Streaming Sites
- A newly released Consumer Reports survey shows that 46 percent of people share the passwords for their video streaming services.
11 CFA Alert: Phone Scammers Pretend To Be Sheriff's Deputies
- A convincing scam is targeting people in Southern Colorado.
Cell Phone Chargers
- Some cell phone batteries last a lot longer than others.
Among the best in Consumer Reports' tests are Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, Alpha and Notes; the LG G phones; the Motorola Droid Turbo; and the Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
Another option is to get a charging device.
Super Snack Bars
- The most overcrowded section of your grocery store these days may well be the snack bar aisle.
Sales are on the rise with 20% of Americans saying they munch at least one bar a day, according to Mintel Market Research.
Consumer Reports sampled dozens of bars to help you find the best.
More Consumer Reports Headlines