Consumer Reports Headlines
Beware of Phone Scams
Updated: 8:31 AM
- Criminals are finding all sorts of ways to steal your money, posing on the phone as debt collectors or phony IRS agent, or pretending to protect you from credit-card fraud.
New Study Looks At How Effective Your Sunscreen Is
- Consumer Reports tested 34 lotions and sprays to see whether they deliver what they claim.
Safe and Effective Inspect Repellents
- New tests by Consumer Reports reveal some insect repellents that work without harsh chemicals.
Stopping Annoying Robocalls
- In a new study, Consumer Reports looks at ways to block unwanted calls from scammers.
Protecting Your Privacy At Home
- Consumer Reports finds there are many connected devices that collect your personal information and send it over the Internet.
Get Your Free Flights
- Consumer Reports did some exhaustive research and has insider tips on how to get airlines to give you the free travel you have earned.
New Report Looks At Potential Hidden Dangers In Shrimp
- Consumer Reports tested 342 packages of shrimp, farmed and wild, raw and cooked, and found some surprising results.
Consumer Reports: Gas Grill Poses Safety Risk
- Consumer Reports has uncovered a potential safety problem with a small Brinkmann grill sold at Home Depot.
New Survey Ranks Best and Worst Grocery Stores
- Consumer Reports rated 68 supermarkets across the country on the quality of their fresh food, based on a survey of almost 63,000 of its readers.
New Report Says Your TV Can Track What You Watch
- According to Consumer Reports, new Samsung, LG and Vizio smart TVs can record and share everything that’s viewed.
More Consumer Reports Headlines