Fire investigators tell us a construction crew accidentally started a fire on the roof of a building in the University Village Shopping Center on North Nevada at around 10 a.m. Monday.
That fire has now been extinguished.
Several trucks were called in because they needed the heavy rescue trucks to reach the roof.
Crews and fire investigators are on scene testing the integrity of the building.
Fire officials said no one was injured, but two construction workers were treated for smoke inhalation. There is no word on the extent of damages to the building.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.