Home Damaged By Fire In Falcon

By: KKTV 11 News Email
By: KKTV 11 News Email

A home was badly damaged by fire Friday afternoon.

The fire started a little before 1 p.m. in a home in the 8500 block of Bohleen Road.

Firefighters say the fire started in the attic, but they're still trying to figure out the cause.

One person was home when it started and was able to get out safely.


KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.

If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.

powered by Disqus
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 267692571 - kktv.com/a?a=267692571
Gray Television, Inc.