KKTV 11 News | Colorado Springs, Pueblo |  Breaking News| Weather | School Closings | Traffic

Structure Fire Quickly Put Out

By: KKTV
By: KKTV
Firefighters quickly put out a fire that broke out in a utility room Monday morning.

MGN Online

Firefighters quickly put out a fire that broke out in a utility room Monday morning.

The fire was inside a wall.

The fire was reported around 3:30 a.m. Monday on the 1200 block of E. High Point Lane in Colorado Springs. The fire department tweeted a short time later that the fire was under control.

The utility room was located in the basement of the home, and caused almost $33,000 worth of damage. The two occupants of the home were displaced.


KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.

If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.

powered by Disqus
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 242212401 - kktv.com/a?a=242212401