A home near Florissant, northwest of Colorado Springs, was destroyed by fire Monday.
One person was home when the fire started, but was able to get out of the house safely.
Firefighters first responded to the fire at 9 a.m. and stayed at the scene until about 5 in the evening.
Firefighters say their preliminary investigation shows the fire started with a wood stove.
The home was on Manchester Circle, just off Twin Rocks Road.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus