Several guests at the Comfort Inn on Harrison road are suffering from an unexplained illness. That's near Lake and I-25. The guests traveled to southern Colorado on a tour bus.
Colorado Springs fire crews are on scene checking for carbon monoxide leaks at the hotel.
Right now, authorities don't believe there is a carbon monoxide issue inside the hotel. At this point, it's believed the travelers may have contracted the illness on the bus, during an 18-hour ride to this area.
Fire crews tell us at least 20 people are reporting symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.