Several Sick at Colorado Springs Hotel

By: KKTV
By: KKTV

Several guests at the Comfort Inn on Harrison road are suffering from an unexplained illness. That's near Lake and I-25. The guests traveled to southern Colorado on a tour bus.

Colorado Springs fire crews are on scene checking for carbon monoxide leaks at the hotel.

Right now, authorities don't believe there is a carbon monoxide issue inside the hotel. At this point, it's believed the travelers may have contracted the illness on the bus, during an 18-hour ride to this area.

Fire crews tell us at least 20 people are reporting symptoms of nausea and vomiting.


KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 171344661 - kktv.com/a?a=171344661
Gray Television, Inc.