Several guests at the Comfort Inn on Harrison road are suffering from an unexplained illness. That's near Lake and I-25. The guests traveled to southern Colorado on a tour bus.
Colorado Springs fire crews are on scene checking for carbon monoxide leaks at the hotel.
Right now, authorities don't believe there is a carbon monoxide issue inside the hotel. At this point, it's believed the travelers may have contracted the illness on the bus, during an 18-hour ride to this area.
Fire crews tell us at least 20 people are reporting symptoms of nausea and vomiting.