Students at Twain Elementary school are being allowed back inside after reports of a gas leak.
The school on San Miguel Street was briefly evacuated while hazmat crews investigated reports of a broken gas line on the roof. School officials tell us the line is now repaired.
All of the students are unharmed. Gas was shut off to the building because of the leak and students will not likely have heat for the rest of the day.
Parents are allowed to pick up their children if they feel it necessary.
Colorado Springs police tell us that school officials suspect the line was vandalized.
We have a crew on the way and will bring you updates from the scene as they become available.