Restaurant Open Again After Fire

To join the conversation on this story and others, "like" our KKTV 11 News Facebook page!

A southern Colorado restaurant is open for business this morning, after a fire broke out there last night.

It happened at the Senor Manuel Mexican Cuisine restaurant near N. Nevada Ave. and Garden of the Gods Road in Colorado Springs.

Colorado Springs fire department received the call at about 10:30 p.m. June 29.

Customers were inside when the fire broke out, but no one was hurt.

The fire was contained to a chimney, and quickly put out. Our crew at the scene was told the fire may have started because of an electrical problem, and appears to be accidental.

KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 213689231 -
Gray Television, Inc.