A southern Colorado restaurant is open for business this morning, after a fire broke out there last night.
It happened at the Senor Manuel Mexican Cuisine restaurant near N. Nevada Ave. and Garden of the Gods Road in Colorado Springs.
Colorado Springs fire department received the call at about 10:30 p.m. June 29.
Customers were inside when the fire broke out, but no one was hurt.
The fire was contained to a chimney, and quickly put out. Our crew at the scene was told the fire may have started because of an electrical problem, and appears to be accidental.