With the new pot laws come questions about the ramifications of legalized pot.
The state of Colorado has launched a new website to help address some of these questions.
Questions those behind the website hope to answer include:
· What are the long-term health impacts of marijuana use?
· Is marijuana more harmful to adolescents than adults?
· Is it legal to consume marijuana in public places?
· Can a person be charged for driving under the influence of marijuana?
· Is it safe to eat or drink marijuana-infused products?
· How do I talk to my child about marijuana?
Topics on the website will range from long-term health impacts, to safe use of marijuana, to driving while impaired.
According to a release from the state public health department, the website features "current, research-based information and resources from the Colorado departments of Transportation, Education, Revenue, Human Services, and Public Health and Environment."
To view the website, visit the link on the side of the page.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus