Certain brands of infant acetaminophen are being recalled across the country because they do not have dose markings.
The product name is acetaminophen infant suspension liquid. The dosage is 160mg/2ml. It comes in two and four ounce bottles with a syringe.
It is packaged under the following store brand names.
- Babies R Us batch # 3KK0606
- Equate batch # 3HK0672, 3JK0433, 3JK0594, 3JK0595, 3JK0653, 3JK0673, 3KK0815, 3KK0817
- Rite Aid batch # 3GK0704
- Kroger batch # 3GK0645, 3GK0704, 3HK0671, 3JK0433, 3JK0595, 3JK0653, 3JK0433, 3JK0595, 3GK0645, 3GJ0704, 3GK0595
- Walgreens batch # 3GK0704, 3HK0564, 3HK0671, 3JK0433, 3JK0595, 3JK0610, 3KK0306
- Care One batch # 3HK0564
- Equaline batch # 3HK0672
- Harmon Face Values batch # 3JK0594
- Health Mart batch # 3HK0671
- Healthy Accents batch # 3HK0671, 3KK0606
- Heb batch # 3KK0606
- Leader Drug batch # 3JK0433, 3JK0594
- Meijer batch # 3JK0594, 3JK0597
- Publix batch # 3JK0595
- Topcare batch # 3KK0359, 3KK0494
- Up & Up batch # 3HK0672
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.