Fire At Home Near The Broadmoor Hotel Believed To Be Accidental

By  | 

Investigators now believe a fire at a home near the Broadmoor was accidental, a change from a previous belief that the fire was suspicious in nature.

The fire happened Monday morning at 10 Chase Lane, located behind the hotel. The fire began in the utility room in the home's basement, and was under control within minutes after firefighters arrived. No one was in the home at the time.

The Colorado Springs Fire Department says the damage is estimated to be $46,226, and the amount of property saved is estimated to be $693,392.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus