Fire At Home Near The Broadmoor Hotel Believed To Be Accidental

By: KKTV 11 News Email
By: KKTV 11 News Email

Investigators now believe a fire at a home near the Broadmoor was accidental, a change from a previous belief that the fire was suspicious in nature.

The fire happened Monday morning at 10 Chase Lane, located behind the hotel. The fire began in the utility room in the home's basement, and was under control within minutes after firefighters arrived. No one was in the home at the time.

The Colorado Springs Fire Department says the damage is estimated to be $46,226, and the amount of property saved is estimated to be $693,392.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 172130771 - kktv.com/a?a=172130771
Gray Television, Inc.