Investigators Think Grass Fire Was Started By Cigarette

By  | 

A grass fire burned several acres near the Big R store on Highway 24 in Falcon.

Judge Orr Road was down to one lane while firefighters moped up.

The fire burned about 5 acres in a pasture and no structures were threatened.

Firefighters say the fire was likely started by a cigarette thrown out of the window of a passing car.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus