Fire At Sno-White Linen In Old Colorado City

By  | 

A timely walk past a dry cleaning business may have prevented a fire from devastating the building.

Someone walking by the Sno-White Linen & Uniform Rental in Old Colorado City around 9:15 p.m. Wednesday saw flames and smoke coming from the building and called 911. The Colorado Springs Fire Department responded to the 25th Street location within three minutes.

The flames turned out to be a lint fire from a commercial dryer. Firefighters kept the flames contained to the roof of the building, and were able to get it out within 30 minutes. No injuries were reported.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus