The Pueblo Fire Department says there was a fire in the laundry room at the Ramada Inn near Elizabeth and Eagleridge early Thursday afternoon.
No injuries were reported. Firefighters are in the clean-up phase now.
We are working to get more information.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus