Man At Center Of Fraud Investigation Escapes House Fire

By  | 

A man at the heart of a fraud investigation escaped a fire at his home Friday.

The fire broke out in the garage at Greg Ehnes' home on Tranquil Trail. Ehnes is facing charges stemming from several fraud cases connected to his business Springs Transmissions.

Firefighters were able to quickly put out the fire after arriving at the scene. One person had to be treated for smoke inhalation. It's unknown if that was Ehnes.

Firefighters say a generator overheated and started the fire. It's being ruled as accidental. Two people will be displaced.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus