A man at the heart of a fraud investigation escaped a fire at his home Friday.
The fire broke out in the garage at Greg Ehnes' home on Tranquil Trail. Ehnes is facing charges stemming from several fraud cases connected to his business Springs Transmissions.
Firefighters were able to quickly put out the fire after arriving at the scene. One person had to be treated for smoke inhalation. It's unknown if that was Ehnes.
Firefighters say a generator overheated and started the fire. It's being ruled as accidental. Two people will be displaced.
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus