House Destroyed In Fire Flares Up Again In Eastern El Paso County

By  | 

Fire crews responded Friday morning to a house that was already destroyed by a fire in Eastern El Paso County because of a flare up.

The fire first broke out at a home on Sphinx and Falcon highway. Fire crews tell 11 News that it likely started in the laundry room and may have spread to an oxygen tank causing an explosion.

Crews tell 11 News that the fire flared up again. The fire is now out.

Nobody was injured in the fire.

The house is a total loss.




 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus