Chimney Fire Spreads To House

By  | 

Firefighters quickly got a fire under control after the flames spread from the chimney to the rest of the house.

The fire started just before 10 p.m. Tuesday on the 1200 block of Liberty Lane in Pueblo. Officials believe it originated in the chimney.

At this time, the extent of damage is unknown. It's also unknown if the family living at the residence will be displaced.

We are working to get more information.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus