Flames broke out in the middle of the night, destroying a family's garage.
Thankfully, their house was spared.
The homeowner believes the fire started in a camper-trailer parked in the garage, then spread. The family noticed the flames just before 3 a.m. Monday and called for help.
Firefighters that responded to the Calhan home were able to get the fire under control within 20 minutes. The garage is detached from the home, and firefighters were able to keep the flames from spreading.
Along with the camper-trailer and the garage itself, a car belonging to the family was destroyed.