A state courts spokeswoman said a pretrial hearing scheduled for Friday regarding what evidence can be introduced in the Kobe Bryant sexual assault case has been canceled.
The spokeswoman says it was canceled because of scheduling
The next scheduled hearing in the case is April 26th to April
State District Judge Terry Ruckriegle scheduled the Friday
hearing last week to continue arguments on the defense's request to
throw out certain evidence.
The evidence includes a T-shirt stained with the alleged victim's blood and tape-recorded statements Bryant made to investigators the night after the alleged attack last summer.
Courts spokeswoman Karen Salaz says progress in last week's
hearings was slower than anticipated, requiring the additional day.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.