Harmful if Swallowed

To join the conversation on this story and others, "like" our KKTV 11 News Facebook page!

Four teenagers wind up in the hospital after taking an herbal drug promoted as an alternative to ecstasy.

Colorado Springs Police say the two 18 year-olds and two 17 year-olds bought a substance called Green Hornet Liquid from a store.

After taking the substance, they were rushed to a hospital Friday night in critical condition and suffering from seizures.

Police say no charges were filed because the product is legal but they warn it can cause life-threatening symptoms.

KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 635737 - kktv.com/a?a=635737
Gray Television, Inc.