KKTV 11 News | Colorado Springs, Pueblo |  Breaking News| Weather | School Closings | Traffic

High Fire Danger Today

Toddler Poisoned

By: KKTV
By: KKTV

The results of an autopsy of a Pueblo toddler, who was poisoned earlier this week, are in and they indicate he died from drinking a toxic cleaning solution.

The Pueblo County Coroner says 13 month-old Edwin Alexander Reed died after drinking Armor All Quicksilver Wheel Cleaner.

The company asked retailers to pull it off their shelves in 1997 after a 3 year-old girl died from drinking it.

A less toxic version was put out several months after the recall.

The boy was rushed to the hopsital Tuesday where he was later pronounced dead.


KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 585817