Help for Immigrant Students?

The state legislature is considering a bill that would make it easier for undocumented students to become legal residents.

Called the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act, it would apply to students who came to the U.S. before they turned 16, lived in Colorado for at least 5 years, and don't have criminal records.

They would, then, be able to attend a Colorado college or university for in-state tuition rates.

Opponents of the bill say it would encourage illegal immgration and cost taxpayers too much money.