With a combo of windy, dry and warm conditions for our Wednesday afternoon, a Red Flag Warning has been issued for all counties along and east of the I-25 corridor between 12pm and 7pm this afternoon. PLEASE no outside burning, and if you see smoke, report it as soon as possible! Head over to the Weather tab for more information on the rest of the week.
A two-month-old Colorado Springs girl is out of the hospital after being treated for alcohol poisoning.
Kristina Delaroche and her mother were dropped off at Memorial Hospital on Sunday, when the baby reportedly registered a blood-alcohol content of point-364.
That's more than four times the legal limit for an adult driver.
The child's mother now says she accidentally gave the girl vodka, because she thought liquid in a water bottle WAS water -- and mixed formula with it.
Nineteen-year-old Sarah Smith says her boyfriend, Ryan Delaroche, put vodka inside, but NOT to hurt the girl.
Smith says she didn't think to smell what was in that bottle before mixing the formula.
Both parents insist they'd never intentionally do anything to hurt their daughter.