Authorities are continuing their investigation today after someone shot into the car of Denver Nuggets rookie Julius Hodge, injuring him and his passenger.
Hodge suffered wounds in his legs and the passenger, whose name was not released, sustained minor injuries on Saturday.
The Adams County Sheriff's Office says they have no suspects and they don't know of any motives.
Hodge, who was released from the hospital yesterday, says he's looking forward to wearing a Nuggets uniform again.
The team has said the 22 year old could play again in two to three weeks.
The 6-foot-7 guard was Denver's first-round draft choice in 2005.
He was recalled from the NBA's developmental league last month after Earl Boykins broke his hand and has appeared in 14 games this season.